There are few things that really stand the test of time, but our ceramic headstone photos will do just that. When you purchase one of our oval pictures for your loved one's headstone, niche, urn, or mausoleum, rest assured that you are getting the best quality photo available...
- Your precious photo is covered with a lifetime guarantee against fading and discoloration. No matter where you live or how extreme the climate is (hot, cold, rainy, snowy, etc.), our headstone pictures will not fade or discolor with time. Each photo is kiln-fired at very high temperatures and the image is permanently baked into the glaze of the photo. You can even find photos that have been on tombstones for nearly 100 years and still look great in the Chicago area!
- You receive a free adhesive and instructions to easily mount the photo in just minutes to upright tombstones, flat grave markers, bronze headstones, and more. The adhesive will secure the photo in all climates, no matter how extreme and is meant to hold the photo permanently. Detailed mounting instructions can be found further down on this page.
- You are getting the same high-quality photo that you would get through any monument maker, cemetery, or funeral home. Whether from our company or another, nearly every picture you see in cemeteries is made of porcelain with a similar process and is installed in a similar manner. We gladly supply many of these businesses with headstone pictures for the families they serve.
- You get free shipping anywhere in the U.S. ($25 shipping to Canada except for the largest size). All pictures are sent through the US Postal Service and typically ship out of our location in 1-2 weeks (often closer to 1 week). If anything happens to the picture in the mail, we will replace it free of charge.
Have more questions? See our frequently asked questions below or give us a call at 1-866-343-6715. We are glad to assist you in any way possible so that you can soon have a beautiful, lasting photo on your loved one's headstone.
1. Use alcohol to clean the mounting surface (i.e. headstone, grave marker, urn, etc.) to which the ceramic picture will be placed.
2. Place your ceramic picture on the mounting surface and mark the positioning with a pencil or other instrument.
3. Remove the film from the tape on the back and position the ceramic picture between your markings, pressing it firmly for about 2 minutes.
4. For the most attractive results, use a high quality silicon caulking to seal the gap between the edges of the ceramic picture and the mounting surface. This will also provide a seal to keep moisture from possibly affecting the adhesive.