How to Put a Picture on a Headstone
1. Use a 50/50 rubbing alcohol and water mixture to clean the mounting surface (i.e. headstone, grave marker, urn, etc.) to which the ceramic picture will be placed. The surface must be clean, dry, and non-porous.
2. Place your ceramic picture on the mounting surface and mark the positioning with a pencil or other instrument.
3. Remove the plain white film from the tape and place the tape on the back side of the picture, applying pressure to the tape as you apply it.
4. Remove the other film from the tape on the back and position the ceramic picture between your markings, pressing it firmly for about two minutes.
5. For the most attractive results, use a high-quality silicon caulking to seal the gap between the edges of the ceramic picture and the mounting surface. This will also provide a seal to keep moisture from possibly affecting the adhesive.